Sounds good Atani.
Another new idea, how about a sponsored versus event with external body.
Here's how it could work:
1) Approach an external body with clever / interesting skill set people (NASA / Google / Any large company that runs CAD or graphics software)
2) Lay down a clear challenge like 5 All Stars vs 5 Rocket Scientists in marathon event (2 separate cells?)
3) Create window to train and practice for event (many side benefits of lots of cubes completed in training)
4) Run event with live streaming / tracking / publicity (many side benefits of more people looking)
5) See who wins
6) Repeat on annual basis with same external body or a different one
Alternative event could be team versus event with a sponsored prize, approach a lot of different groups to submit 5 person team and then run event with multiple teams competing, see who wins team event, repeat on regular / annual basis.