Help! What is this?

errrr

artifact in slide probly.

1 Like

Hi dudes, I think there is a mistake. Check it:
(Hola chicos, creo que hay un pequeño error. Echadle un ojo:)

Am I wrong or this red colored part have to be green?
(Estoy equivocado o la parte coloreada de rojo debe ser verde?)

indeed, someone missed the dust seg lol, you are right it belongs, but dust goes missing like…in every cube lol and other than minute - in your accuracy it has little to no scientific value (you should add it when playing, it’s just not as important to add after if missing for scythes) :slight_smile:

Hi! Looks like a bug or did I miss something?
Traced and submitted a cube (#3290188) and got this result:

At the beginning the most of currently red area was blue (seed), but after submit it’s marked as incorrect, though I couldn’t even edit this. How could it be?

Hi @varrry
Sometimes if there is a merger in the parent or the AI for some other reason are sure the segments are correct it can give out wrong merger segments out as a seed. When a scythe find cubes like that they will reap away the wrong segment (scythes can also edit the seed when reaping). Usually you will not get assigned cubes that are reaped by a scythe, but if it got reaped while you was tracing the cube it can happen, and you will see that part of the seed is marked as wrong. Your accuracy will not be affected by the part of seed that is wrong, but anything you traced out from that part of seed will make your accuracy go down.

Feel free to ask any more questions you have in the in game chat. then you will usually get a faster response.

Thanks for clarification! it really was reaped.

how come neurons have dataset borders and not just go on until they’re finished?

Because the dataset edges are the actual edges of the retinal sample imaged.

1 Like

Is it possible to image further out?

I was looking at my computer files and saw that eyewire has a temp file folder. I deleted it and now the website says ‘504 bad gateway timeout’. How do I reverse this issue?

It would not be with this dataset. It would require an entirely new sample that is larger than what we are currently tracing.

for more information on how the dataset was made, you can watch this vid :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2HJXxL7FaA&t=586s

1 Like

Hi hawaiisunfun,

This was just a coincidence. The site crashed at 11:10am ET yesterday and it took us a little bit of time to get it back up. Deleting temp files locally on your computer will not affect Eyewire’s performance.

Best,
M.

1 Like

is there a way to get some layout heights changed by any chance on the main page? Very appreciated
Like to these boxed #'s, so it’ll look like the left more than the right of the 1st pic?

New%20Bitmap%20Image%20(2)

dubbleclick on any of the headers (main, scinfo etc) and you will get 6 rows of cubes instead of the minimized version it looks like you have

2 Likes

@annkri you’re a lifesaver! Practically some of the best advice I’ve gotten here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys,
I still have the bug I reported in March 2018, that some (not all) Trailblazes show up as 0.0% Accuracy.
That makes the game feel unfair and way less fun. Please look into that again, as it stops me from playing for very long…
Thanks! =)

Could you give us a cube ID? This was fixed a long while ago so you may be experiencing a bug, which we will look into.

I believe it was this one #3460154.

It’s now displaying my actual score of a low deserved 44.1 - after the 5 other players played it I assume. But immediately after submitting it was at 0 accuracy, which was wrong…

Here’s the screenshot where it was still at 0%:

Cube #3519228 has a second path with no connection to the first at all. The second path also appears to end in the cube.