I have decided to release an alpha version of the next version of the script.
In this version I've added the Custom Highlight feature, however, it's still in its early development phase.
By default, it's turned off. To turn it on, you have to turn on "Custom Highlight (beta)" in settings and REFRESH the page.
After that you should see 2 additional buttons in the Toolbox (V and B). The V button is for highlighting a cube and the B is for unhighlighting. When you select a cube and click the V button, the cube should turn to a green color and after clicking the B button, it should turn back to it's original look.
Because it's an early version, for now only works clicking on the cubes. Here's what doesn't work yet:
- highlight/unhighlight parents/children,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- some sort of list showing, where the highlighted cubes are,
- removing highlights from a whole cell,
- custom highlight color (although, I'm not sure, if I'll add this one),
- there might be (and probably are) many bugs, but nothing dangerous hopefully
The purpose for the alpha version is to make the Hunt cleaning easier.
The other purpose is for you to tell me, what should be the color of the highlighted cubes, which colors would you like for the buttons, what letters (and shortcuts keys) should be assigned to them and what other features would you like to have associated with the highlighting feature.