EyeWire Stats - another TamperMonkey script

/me Glomps twice :smiley: xD
Man you’re awesome !

1 Like

For the moment it do not work. Perhaps because it need to click 3 times on S button (one for next step, next one and return to good one) (showme other, showme nothing, showme me)

It clicks 3 times. Not sure, at the moment, why it doesn’t work for you. Works for me, but I’ll be looking for a better, more reliable solution.

ver 1.2.1

ADDED a Check button in each row of the SC list. The button displays information, how much cubes one can still SC in the related cell.

1 Like

kinda need a scrollbar tho lol

ya know for some of us who complete… a few cells per week :stuck_out_tongue:

ShowMeMe auto refresh works for me now ! awesome :smiley:

Edit : could it work too if blue (ShowMe other) is active ? Would be awesome !

Cool! What does the sc-info column do?

@amy sc-info column contains Check buttons. After pressing the button and waiting for a couple of seconds (collecting the data), in the next column (sc-info Results) there will be an info saying, how much cubes a player can still SC in that particular cell (based od @crazyman4865’s solution).

@Nseraf Yeah, there will be a scrollbar, some corrections in columns’ widths (esp. Timestamp and maybe Cell Name). I’m also going to speed up the Check buttons a little bit. Probably I also remove the yellow/green highlighting for Zfish cells, or maybe remove the Zfish cells at all? The current version was released a little bit too early, but I’m glad, that it works without any major problems. Still, some fixes are needed :slight_smile:

@Kfay Good to hear, that it’s working, but I still want to make it based not on triple clicking but on some inside functions (if possible). And yes, it’s definitely possible to make it working for the other ShowMeMe button. I’m going to add an option for it (as @annkri suggested), so the auto-refresh thing will only work, when that option is enabled (probably I’ll make it disabled by default, so you might have to enabled it in a future version).

1 Like

Just the good idea, as always for all your scripts !
All is working and doing really good :wink:

1 Like

nonono dont remove zfish cells :stuck_out_tongue: lol and i like the colours lol and yeah works great :slight_smile:

lol, ok, no problem. I won’t remove Zfish and the colors for them. I’ll just do those other fixes.

Although, I probably will have to stick to the 3x .click() solution for the auto-refresh ShowMeMe. However, it’ll work for both ShowMemes and will be optional. I’ve been fiddling with some other solutions, but all of them would be an overkill xD,

1 Like

ver 1.2.2

FIXED missing vertical scrollbar (@Nseraf)
FIXED columns’ widths
ADDED an option to turn on auto-refresh ShowMeMe (@annkri) - it’s turned off by default
ADDED auto-refreshing SMM map when the second SMM mode is selected (@Kfay), though, in the second mode it takes a little bit more time and switching between maps is clearly visible
ADDED highlighting rows in the SC List, when hovering over them
CHANGED sc-info from serial to parallel requests, which made it about 3x faster

2 Likes

Great! :smiley: awesome stuff

1 Like

You rock @KrzysztofKruk !

1 Like

perhaps possible to make two tabs one for ew and one for zfish think that we will get a lot of cells in a week even if it is just cells we have sc 1 cube in. Also i think it could be a nice idea to have some way to mark completed cells either in its own tab or some colour code

2 Likes

Yeah, good idea with two tabs, I’ll (probably) do that.
Also, that 7 days period is selected “just because”, so, if anyone thinks, that it should be longer (or shorter), I don’t mind changing it.
As of marking completed cubes, that would be good too, but I’m not sure, how it could be done, so I’ll have to do some research about it.

1 Like

I think perhaps do it like profile? Day/week/month/ov? or without overall just cause starting from now overall in 1-2 years will be…loooooooooooooooooooong lol but day/week/month could have some benefit I think. :slight_smile:

I like ew/zfish tabs as well, they are 2 different datasets after all.

1 Like

Sounds right. I’ll probably make two sets or radio buttons to filter the list. It will look like separate tabs.

1 Like

i am wondering if it is possible to make some personal stats in the profile like all time highest score for day, week, month, with or without it beeing visible to all, or if that is not possible add a auto updated record breaker scores in the stats tab.

2 Likes

Hmm, another interesting idea :slight_smile: It won’t possible to make it visible to all the players, but for the owner - that should be doable.
I wonder, how to should be done and, for now, I see it like this:

• update after each submit or reap (so, if a player earned some SC bonus points or bonuses from HH or any other form of extra activity, those won’t be counted until a player submits or reaps a cube. But I’ll check, if there’s a possibility to detect also the bonuses and update on them). Update = increase number of points for a current day, week and month,
  • remember the date of the last increase of points,
  • if any of the current values is greater then the all time record - display the new value. Display also the date of the record e.g. 2017-10-15, week starting at 2017-10-15, 2017-10),
  • if the date of the last increase doesn’t belong to a counting period, reset the counter for that period.

It won’t be possible, to display the highest scores for the time from before installing the script/update. At most, it will count the points from the month, in which the update will be installed.

Added to my todo list. Thanks :slight_smile: