Show Off Your Eyewire Swag!

What a wonderful notebook!! Thanks!

Much too nice to write into it! Guess I will just “have it”, keep it as a reminder to the quizzes from Eyewire adademy and just enjoy the fine art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The notebook with mysterious (or playful?) Nurro has arrived!

Sheila likes it too :slight_smile:
Thank you!

5 Likes

Sheila is adorable!!!

1 Like

The magnet that was shipped from Boston on September 11 just arrived. Now I recognize the Russian Post :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

Thanks for the mug! It looks cool and fits the interior :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this cool trophy from the grim-mas cup that arrived today.

5 Likes

Me too got the trophy, many thanks!!
Also from Kalisi and Drago, cat-siblings which belong to our family since yesterday :cat: :slight_smile:
They are already accustomed to eyewire…

6 Likes

What precious babies!!!

This is my favorite pic!

Swag from the Garden of Eyewire challenge week arrived :slight_smile: And thanks to susi for sponsoring!

4 Likes

EW tote bag has arrived! I already lost all hope, thinking HQ couldn’t send it due to of all this corona mess. The more pleasant was to receive it. Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

Wow! I’m glad it finally arrived!! I ordered it about 5 months ago :scream: I’m sorry it took so long to get to you. It must have languished in some sort of postal purgatory for awhile - the many dangers of international shipping.

1 Like

Of course, it’s not your fault! Do you want my example? In mid-April I sent a package to Germany. Having traveled half of Europe via Moscow, Leipzig, Berlin, Bryansk and again Moscow, yesterday it returned to me in St. Petersburg, never reaching the addressee!

Goodness! I’m glad that the Eyewire swag was at least delivered even if it was at a snail’s pace!

My face mask arrived! It’s pretty sick :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking cool and stylish with Eyewire neurons :mask: :smiley:

1 Like

The face mask has arrived in St. Petersburg. It looks like @bl4ckscor3’s one, so i won’t take a photo :wink:
Thank you!

1 Like

The stickers from the last competition just showed up in the mailbox. My magnet board is filling up with EyeWire swag - thanks! :slight_smile: I don’t know where exactly to stick the stickers to at the moment, so until I find something, they reside here as well.

(Also on that board: “A Piece of Pi” (Numberphile Patreon reward), and two magnets from my family’s Fuerteventura vacation a couple years back.)

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely card and magnet!
I even used the sticker that was used to shut the envolope, nothing goes to waste ^^

For Science!

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPPXjRH6ygq6WkxhC1y0xQjaSWDWAHCVOeQoN4C

1 Like

My Hallow-Xmas trophy arrived! Thank you very much for this awesome looking trophy, and again for the tournament - it was a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

6 Likes