Show Off Your Eyewire Swag!

Finally got my stickers a few days ago, and I don’t even know where to put them! Any suggestions? (Cute pig reveal, btw)

Edit: I just found a more elegant solution in labelling my notebooks. Thanks @susi for the suggestion!

Antarctica!! We are the champions!

So I also got a shiny new medal from Boston HQ, apparently for being a GameMaster (even though I have been primarily a Princeton tracer for the past year and a half). Thanks Boston HQ, I love it!!

Here’s an additional picture of me wearing the medal, because in the previous post, the medal was turned backwards and got cut off. This time I also decided to throw on my Grimmy t-shirt to go with it!

I thought I was just getting a medal (this is what I really wanted). But no, I got a medal (with my username and date on it) in a velvet case, a hand-drawn artwork with a handwritten letter and 5 signatures, and a sticker!!! They even spent $8.45 on the postage. No go cheap or go home here, just 5 star quality all the way! This is so amazing, one of the happiest days of my life. Even came on the same birthday as my dad. WOW!

forgot to crop, so excited!

That’s awesome!!

My medal arrived.