Secret Santa 2016

I received an out of order Secret Santa gift today which was very unexpected and a follow up to a discussion we had looooong time ago in the mods channel. Thank you Nikitas for an amazing mug, I always wanted to have Grim on my mug to sip my coffee!!

…and the back side…

7 Likes

lol you’re most welcome but I am not your secret santa, I sent you a gift because you’re my friend, you have someone else sending you a gift as secret santa :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know, still it was secret and not expected and Grim on it xD

1 Like

true and indeedy xD and even funnier since I know the real word there instead of angel xD :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YAY Kinryuu!!!

Thank you so much for the pen and the journal! It will be the perfect way to start off the new year!

7 Likes

Woah!! That looks soooo cool and beautiful!! :smiley:

2 Likes

It is!! Gold leaf … cannot wait for Jan. 1 to start writing … Pity it will be English or Spanish and not Greek … yet!

1 Like

My so cool Eyewire Santa Gift !

From my Secret Santa Nseraf ! :stuck_out_tongue: My firsts books… I promise to read them ! :smiley:

Thanks for the connectome, i really wanted to learn more about Sebastian’s vision of connectome :sunny:

PS : The Dorian Gray one is a so good choice !! And in french, easier to read xD

7 Likes

Dorian Gray, one of my all time favs! I didnt know you are a hedonist :wink:

1 Like

Glad you like 'em. :slight_smile: I tried finding connectome in French but it either cost 70 euros or had a delivery date 2-3 weeks lol. And yes I know Dorian is a good choice, it was deliberate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! @susi :smiley: amazing as always :smiley:

7 Likes

Love seeing all the cool Christmas gifts!!! Eyewire-ers ROCK!

2 Likes

Awesome! :smiley: Love seeing these gifts, too!

1 Like

Yes I am señorita ! I never read Dorian Gray so i’m really happy to have it in french for night sleeping purpose, of course :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeahh Nik ! Your little baby dragoony, so fun gift :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Michelle, glad you liked it, I enjoyed shopping for it :slight_smile: Hope 2017 is a wonderful year for journal entries!

3 Likes

BTW, just to let my Secret Santa know, I’m out of town so won’t get any mail/packages until I get back Jan 4. So until then will just enjoy everyone else’s gifts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you rprentki! Exclusive T-shirt, cutest card ever, and the kitties are absolutely entranced (and a bit confused, especially Tiholose, who is easily confused).
And when I see the post-woman, I will thank her too for making the super-human effort to squeeeeeeze the parcel through my letter-box so I didn’t have to go to the post office to collect :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Love the Laser for the Cats XD so cool to see them don’t get to catch it !
How do you all had those terrible super awesome EW things ???

3 Likes

lol my secret santa was an super awesome EW admin :smile:

3 Likes