New script to allow some inspect panel shortcuts while inspecting cubes, as well as showing cube information while inspecting

Hello! This is a new script I just created to make the standard “c+c” shortcut for completing a cube work while inspecting a cube. Available only for scythes and up, of course.

EDIT: After some updates, more shortcuts are now available, alongside information about the cube that is currently being inspected. See comments for more info.

Installation and download: GitHub - bl4ckscor3/CompleteInCube: Eyewire script to make cube information as well as some shortcuts from the inspect panel available while inspecting a cube

5 Likes

Installed it, it’s working so far, I’m in love. :two_hearts: Thank you!

1 Like

I updated the script to allow the following shortcuts while inspecting a cube:

• u+u for uncompleting a cube (this will also remove all other complete votes due to an EyeWire bug)
  • f+f for freezing a cube, or unfreezing it if it is already frozen
  • v+v for custom highlighting a cube (from KK’s custom highlighting script)
  • b+b for custom unhighlighting a cube (from KK’s custom highlighting script)
2 Likes

might be a good idea to add some cube details visible in inspect if you are going to do the sc from inside cube for instance
wt
who have sc it
is it reaped

1 Like

All right, I updated the script. The information about a cube that is viewable in the inspect panel is now also viewable while inspecting a cube:

3 Likes

The inspect panel info update is so good, I would use it even if I wasn’t using the ‘complete from within cell’ part of this script. I love having that info while I’m in cube. Thank you!

1 Like

@bl4ckscor3 An idea for a script:

Add to the 2D Canvas a CSS property called filter to allow modifying brightness, contrast and saturation. Add some UI (maybe with sliders) to set it easily. Maybe a button on the right side (visible while playing/inspecting under the regular buttons) displaying a popup with the settings. Maybe separate settings for E2198 and ZFish.

When I was playing with the idea via the Console, I found out, that setting contrast to about 130% and saturation to about 0.8 looked quite good in E2198 on various monitor settings. YMMV.

I would do it myself, but I’m not in the mood (to say the least) for programming for now and I don’t know, when I would be able to do it.

Sounds good, I may take a look at that if I can find the time.

1 Like