Gallery of amusements

Dude, Jude that is awesome!

1 Like

Invisible 3D cube!

1 Like

http://Here, adelso, I reposted it so it’s easier to see!

http://

1 Like

Thanks rprenki :smiley:

And This is one i quadruple checked it thinking i might have done it wrong but i didn’t even so all i got where 20 points :stuck_out_tongue:
Behold!

1 Like

Hi Adelso, that certainly is a pretty piece isn’t it?  A shame about the 20 points, it may have been that it was so complicated that the was a lot of disagreement between you and the others that did the piece.  It’s also possible that there was a hidden merger in there (my hunch).  Check out the blue line I drew, my hunch is that the piece I outlined is the correct one, and the other chunk was a merger, but I can’t tell for sure just from one image.

1 Like

Hey rprentki, i know it looks that way, but using the change orientation command i traced the part that looks like a merger, i checked it 4 times because i thought it was a mistake too but i’m sure it’s correct :smiley:

1 Like

Loch Ness monster!

1 Like

Meh!!
3 Likes

I think i found a synapse :D 

the trace doesn’t go any further.

1 Like

I just had my most complicated cell ever … and also only got 20 points. :slight_smile: Oh well, behold, … something that started out looking like a tripod from War of the Worlds at first, but later started growing even more dendrites, self-touches and synaptic boutons!  Check out the tiny orange starting piece! :slight_smile: This piece of art ended up exiting the cube at 7 points! (including the cell body? and the starting piece)

1 Like

Kung fu tree!

1 Like

Armless velociraptor.

Kung fu tree!

Remind anyone else of QWOP?

1 Like

leafy sea dragon anyone?

1 Like

roadrunner

1 Like

Look what I got this morning!

Have a nice day :wink:
1 Like

That’s especially welcome on a grey Boston day like today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here SAC fishy fishy fishy.  Happy Monday!

1 Like

It’s a smiley fish!

1 Like

oh no! My fishy post is gone.  Maybe I did it wrong.  I put it on FB and I can email it if anyone knows how to post it.  Sorry - Jin

1 Like