Gallery of amusements

I click this blob here:

And it gives me:
34%20PM

so this sometimes happens when switching between zfish and mouse datasets. Odd that you’re getting it as a non-mystic.

Yeah, idk why it happened. It’s a very interesting bug to say the least.

So many cool things these days in Gallery !

here’s my one :

Even Mysti’s against AIDS :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s not my style usually to show own results, but:

Susi got the “Feel the love” achievement (what a nice name) for reaching 60 Million points.
This was a very important target for me and i am happy having reached exactly 60’000’000 points (with some strategical planning of what to work on…)
Just want to to make a note of it for my memories
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats susi!!! What a huge achievement. Spectacular. The MOTD will update tonight. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have no idea what the spawner was “thinking” here :rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats @annkri !

4 Likes

Glückwunsch @Fritzchen zu den 10 Millionen!

3 Likes

congrats @Puzzlerine !

3 Likes

Congrats!! Sorry I missed this while I was out on maternity leave. For science! :slight_smile:

congrats @Noydor to 10 million!
Didn’t reach you in chat, so you perhaps see here my card…
eyewire good for everything…

3 Likes

Ha-ha-ha!!! :smiley:
Vielen Dank, Susi!
Nothing escapes your attention.
That was a brilliant moment when I got 10 mio points. Completion of the Dig… Mr. Seung himself appeared in the chat… In general, everything was not in vain (I hope so :wink:)

2 Likes

Woke up to this monstrum minding its own business in Treasure 85, hehe. One reap later, and it was history.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks for making that history! Glad it didn’t grow into too much of a monster :japanese_ogre:

A bird within a neuron, which can be found in birds, which are in neurons, which …

found by @Puzzlerine cube #4270530

5 Likes

I present to you, the face of Sirius (from the Sirius marathon, easily found in #4285912):

Screenshot_12

4 Likes

I found a bear hiding in #4282343.

bear

5 Likes

If this merger’s goal was to hide in the cell until completion, it wasn’t very successful. What is that even?

2 Likes

Looks like glia or maybe a part of a bipolar cell.

1 Like