Gallery of amusements

It won’t stay like this forever but I worked very hard and want to have this somewhere I can find it later.

3 Likes

Eyewire had some good times back in the day!!

Why, did you just find out the world is flat or something?! o.0 :slight_smile: image

I was going into new territory so much, even the computer was confused, in awe and trying to understand and work with what I gave it. It had so much bewilderment and thought. Like the bots were actually thinking and exuberant from the genius paths it was following with me that day. Never thought I would see a computer program thinking or amazed at what I do, but it just so happened that day. That was a once in a lifetime miracle.

The following is a joke, side effects of taking this message seriously include but are not limited to confusion, consternation, condemnation, constipation, condescension, and conflagration. Please stop reading this post if you experience any desire for confrontation.

To my soon to be fallen opponents:

You have faught valliantly, but unfortunately, the odds were stacked against you, against us. It is truly a rough position to be in, to lack the base of support expected of teams in this competition. Not all of us have the time and energy to meet that challenge head on. It is even more discouraging to see that others would take a look at the teams, and rather than take free double points by joining any other team, decide they would rather be players 8, 9, and 10 on a team that doesn’t need them.

The urge to be complacent on a large team may suit them, but it doesn’t suit you. You, @Civet, @larabadara19 , @Frosty, have already fought hard, and fought alone. You have already earned the honor of team captain, and as members of the Scarf Squad, we will together earn the prize. I bid that you do not join the ranks of those who previously turned their backs on you, as I too will not be able to put up much of a fight against these larger teams as even more players join the starting lineups. I have more than enough scarves to share.

If the content in this post is not for you, enjoy this pleasant image of a ghost in the dataset instead!

3 Likes

What is this?!
13%20PM

You’ve entered the shadow realm

We have two new millionaires!!

Congrats poiuyqwert!

2 Likes

congrats @plansci !

2 Likes

ghost of eyewire past?

Me on the Eyewire family tree:

1 Like

Beautiful carpet :smiley:

3 Likes

#4000000 :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, have another pic as to this important cube. Got it in a zfish cell:

4 Likes

You got Brax’s Proof of cube #4000000 :smiley:

1 Like

Getting cube #4000000 on new years eve was a good day to make for a anniversary

5 Likes

Yes, yes it was

new record!!! Kfay did 30 million points!
Congrats!!!

3 Likes

OOooo great! and also that carper merger seems amazing(?)(and extra dupe too)
Congrats Kfay!

I start tracing a cube, I get this:

Then I start tracing:
36%20PM
Then I trace more:
26%20PM
Looks correct! :slight_smile: