EyeWire Stats - another TamperMonkey script

Could we also get a option to have low-wt cubes sc by yourself either in the main tab or in the sc tab with a different colour. could be distracting in the fort since we are allowed to skip reaping some corner cubes, but in the other cells it would hopefully not be many cubes and would be easier to see if it is on the pages we are using, instead of needing to look for it if we already think we might have sc some low weight cubes.

1 Like

Custom Highlight v. 1.4

Actually, didn’t add, remove or fix anything. It was “only” a change under the hood. I rewrote the script to use localStorage instead of IndexedDB since some users had problems with it.
If you have some VERY important highlighted cude and you absolutely need to keep them with the new script, let me know and I’ll write some tool to migrate the selections. Otherwise, old selections just won’t be visible in the new version of the script.
This new version has a limitation - you can’t have more than about 500 000 cubes highlighted at the same time (size of the localStorage doesn’t allow for more). If you, somehow, reach that limit, you’ll have to remove some selections (e.g. via the dashboard available after clicking on the H button in the Inspection Panel).

I’ve changed big part of the code, so if something doesn’t work as it used to, just let me know (here or on chat).

@annkri It won’t be possible in the main tab (actually, possible, but problematic), since the tab refreshes every time, the Scythe Heatmap is refreshed and adding there low-wt-sc cubes would cause many unnecessary requests to the EW server. However, adding it to the sc-info tab should be possible.

EDIT:
v. 1.4.1
FIXED problem that when highlighting relatives the cube itself wasn’t highlighted

1 Like

Cubes v. 1.4
ADDED an option to display also Admin Frozen cubes

1 Like

accuracy/activity tracker question:

left click jumps to cube, right click jumps to cube in new tab, can somehow a shortcut remove an entry from it replacing it with the exact previous?

meaning:

if i have played 1-90 cubes, it is displaying 30-90, if i remove 90 it shows 29, if i remove 59 it shows 28 etc and so on.

is it possible?

It would be possible (within some boundaries, like e.g. remembering last 500 cubes), but, since updating is based on this https://eyewire.org/test-pages/accuracy/index.html?difficulty=2 page, so the cubes brought back from before last 60 cubes wouldn’t be updated.

1 Like

Custom Highlight v. 1.4.2

FIXED the problem, that when removing a cell from the higlights panel (available after clicking the H button in the Inspection Panel) highlighs were disappearing from the current cell even if the removed cell wasn’t the current cell.

1 Like

Cubes v. 1.5

ADDED an option to show low-wt-sc cubes in the Main tab. The option is turned off by default. When it’s on, it’ll display the list of cubes SCed at low weight in the Main tab, under the other cubes from that tab. The list will be refreshed every 15s. List of all the other cubes in the Main tab (duplicates, flags, scythe frozen, [admin frozen]) is refreshed in real-time, as it was before.

1 Like

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.4.2
CHANGED order and renamed some of the Settings (suggested by @celiad)

Accuracy History v. 1.3.2
RENAMED a setting

Utilities v. 1.9
RENAMED and reordered some EW settings (suggested by @celiad)
ADDED accordion to the Settings

Cubes v. 1.5.1
FIXED the problem, that when there was a problematic cube (frozen, flagged, dupe) and then it was gone from the cell, the Main tab was still showing that cube on the list until explicitly clicking on the tab or refreshing the page.

1 Like

I haz a bug lol, for whatever reason the squares in scinfo in cubes, don’t show lol, they’re there, if I move the cursor it changes and I can click them, but the colours are not there anymore. lol

there were no errors in f12 that i could see/find.
The other tabs work fine afis.

thanks!

Hmm, will have to investigate. For now, works for me, lol.

1 Like

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.4.3

Pushed a quick patch that should fix the problem, that sometimes, although the script was loaded correctly, the group tabs were missing.

2 Likes

thank you very much!

1 Like

Shall we go ahead and deploy this update @KrzysztofKruk?

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure. I’ve forked the EWDLC script and changed some things to make it a little better for myself. I’ve also published a link to the changed version on the forum. However, I didn’t consult it with @crazyman4865, because, like I said, I was doing it mainly for myself.
The official version of the script (the one integrated with EW) is still the @crazyman4865’s version and I wouldn’t go to change it for mine, at least until asking him, but I didn’t see him online for a long time.

1 Like

I suggest adding both addons at once in the settings, then using Krzysztof’s fork as the default. That way, the players can choose between the two in case crazyman updates his script.

Edit: Also fun fact, this thread has the most number of replies in the entire forum!

2 Likes

lol hi rando! good to see you ok after the typhoon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cubes v. 1.5.2

LowWtSc tab is now hidden, when those cubes are meant to be displayed in the Main tab (suggested by @randompersonjci)

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.4.4

Hid LynneC and myself from the “… has left” / “… has joined” messages to prevent the chat from the little spam. I hope, you’re ok with this.

1 Like

lol tyty but why you? youre not that often joined/left lol

Because, when I’m programming something, I have to refresh often (sometimes many times a minute) and it can make a lot of spam.

1 Like