EyeWire Stats - another TamperMonkey script

Thanks for the update again!
Minor issue though, after the UI overhaul, the “Enter Cell #” colors are a bit off, and the place where you select the field is a bit shifted to the right.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report.
Background and the width of the input fixed in v. 1.3.2.3.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

In v. 1.8.4 of Utilities the same “TOP BUTTONS” section in the Settings menu which was hidding the buttons now moves all the links between the old Top Bar and the new Links menu.
Order od the links both in the Top Bar and in the Links menu will be a little random right after moving them, but after refreshing the page, links should be in correct order.

1 Like

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.3.3

ADDED --some text-- to do strikethrough
CHANGED all the other symbols to doubles (e.g. instead of previous *text* now use **text**) to prevent from accidents.
ADDED /markup command, which displays all available tags and their usage
ADDED /markup command to the list of commands displayed after typing /help command

2 Likes

I think after the update for some reason sci-info on right click on name is not showing new A/B cells in zfish. I’ve done an A and a B and neither show up in my sci-info (each has abt 80-100 scs).

Works for me, lol.
Please, check the whole list - cells are ordered by cell ID, so the newly traced cells not always will be at the top of the list.

2 Likes

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.3.4

FIXED the button to the left of Enter Cell at the bottom was a little too bright (thanks @randompersonjci for the report).
FIXED possibility to add HTML tags to the chat (@randompersonjci - there was a way to execute any JS code after all)

3 Likes

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.3.4.1
FIXED single chars, which are normally used in the tags, weren’t displayed (e.g. in “white-red” phrase, the hyphen between the words wasn’t displayed, because it was part of the striketrough syntax: --stroke text–).

Accuracy History v. 1.2.1
FIXED floating labels, which weren’t displayed.

3 Likes

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.3.4.2
FIXED last chars weren’t displayed, if they were one of those used in tags, but weren’t part of any tag (e.g. in test* the asterisk wasn’t displayed).
FIXED /low-wt doesn’t work
FIXED moved the char counter to the bottom right corner of the input field, as it was before

Thanks @randompersonjci for reporting all the bugs fixed above.

3 Likes

Small fixes for EWDLC (KK) (same version, changes just in the CSS - Ctrl+F5 to apply changes) - tabs (and the whole chat) moved slightly to the top (they were touching the bottom bar, which didn’t look good) and the char counter moved slightly to the right.

Also small changes to Profile History (the same, only CSS has been changed) to make it work correctly on smaller resolutions.

Reports and fixes thanks to @randompersonjci

2 Likes

EWDLC (KK) v. 1.3.5.3

ADDED Scythe Frozen color to the Color Picker
FIXED the Color Picker panel being hidden behind the new top bar

Also, @randompersonjci, I think, the char counter looks better the way it is. It is less over the text in the input field, than with “left” set to 0.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to add the ability to change the Built-in Highlight color, because it’s hardcoded in omni.js

2 Likes

Profile History v. 1.0.5

FIXED the Achievements tab for smaller resolutions (@randompersonjci not sure, for what was the padding-right for #badgeCategories, but removing it did the job)
ADDED a small treat for the Spawner from @Nseraf :wink:

3 Likes

OMG LOOOL! xD thanks! lol

2 Likes

Accuracy History
SHIFTED the container slightly to the left to not cover longer usernames.

Profile History
FIXED the problem, where on smaller resolutions other people’s profiles were unnecessary high.

3 Likes

Profile History
various CSS fixes (by @randompersonjci)

2 Likes

Idk how easy would be but:

1. a way to mesh/unmesh a cell locally for “me”. There’s times when while the ov. loads I see stuff like dupes or scout flags which then are easy to pick/select, then ov loads and i have to “search” for those things, which may be easy (large) or tougher (smaller/corner stuff). If I had to keep ov unmeshed I could just simply select the “cubes”, inspect, reap, log etc, then click option and allow ov to mesh (for me).

2. in achievements tab in profile, would it be easy to make them from a single line where you have to scroll left right (clumsily (controls)) in a grid with if required up/down scroll?

thanks!

1. I currently have no idea, how to do such thing, so won’t implement until find a way.

2. Done (Ctrl+F5 to refersh CSS)

EWDLC (KK) v.1.4

ADDED optional displaying of players’ connection statuses’ changes (disabled by default, because it can be quite spammy sometimes) - № 5 from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oGg5fNL_T0Z4SBrPox0cOk1TMaseSajSZ0Q-jVDJrs/edit#gid=0

2 Likes

great awesomesauce! thanks! :smiley:

EDIT:

this is so infinitely better than single line xD :smiley:

2 Likes

I like the connect/disconnect events! :smiley: but can you make them not appear in groups like points dont, please?

1 Like