Yellow Arrow

I apologize if this question has already been ask/answered.  I am very new at EYEWIRE, today is my second day.

The tutorial references a yellow arrow.  I do not see a yellow arrow.  I am running Firefox, is Explorer better?

And now that I have “some” idea what I am doing, I would like to take the tutorial again.  Is it possible to access the tutorial?

Thanks,
Anita

@aspringer

Hi Anita, 
Are you still in the tutorial, or have you finished?  The yellow arrow doesn’t appear until you’re done with it.  

As for doing the tutorial again, signing up with a different email address will allow you to do the tutorial again.

And lastly, Google Chrome actually works better than Firefox.  As for IE, it unfortunately doesn’t work with the site.

Thank you for answering.  I don’t know if I am through the tutorial or not.  I am getting points and there is no longer the option of having your submission checked by the computer before submitting it. 

If you have any idea how I would determine if I have gone beyond the tutorial I appreciate any suggestions.

I will switch to Chrome - maybe that will help too…

Thank you,
A

Hey aspringer,

Welcome to Eyewire!  I can see how that would be a bit confusing.  We took the yellow arrow out of the application, but we haven’t updated the tutorial video yet.  Good catch, we’ll fix that up.  In terms of doing the tutorial again, we don’t yet have that capability.  The easiest way for you to do that would be to make a new account and do it there.

Hope this helps, and let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help ease you into it going along.

Matt

Eyewire-contollermap.docx (38.2 KB)