Why doesn't it work on a MAC

Just wondering if anyone plays the game on a mac? The message at the start says ‘there should be a spinning neuron here - click to enable it’   Clicking leads to a blank page. Any ideas?

Hey, i play on MAC, you need to download google Chrome so you can enable some of the features of the game, including the spinning neuron.

Hey!  You’re actually able to play on Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.  What browser were you trying to use?  That link should redirect you to this page which will help you enable WebGl on your computer.  WebGL is this cool application that lets us give you interactive 3D graphics.

I’ve enabled webGL on my computer and the game seems to run ok, but when I click on the 2D image, nothing paints at all.  Not sure what the issue is.  Another forum says they are working on analyzing it, I’ve noticed in game that graphics don;t show up in the tutorial dialogue.  Just a question mark around where an image should load (i.e. when it says ‘click on the “gear” icon’, the icon does not show up.  Not sure if these two issues are related or not.

This looks like a neat initiative I’d like to take part in, but can’t for now.

When doing the tutorial,  I could not get my computer to actually color in.  Not sure why.  

@toodles55, what browser are you using?

I went to the suggested links and I see the spinning cube so webGL is working and I still can not color.

marilyn

For Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and above you should be able to update Safari to version 6.0.

I guess, you are using Safari 5.1?

Edit: That is just a guess, but I saw echo playing around with Safari 6 some days ago…