Whole color consensus "last scythe wins"

Hi !

First, the new Last Scythe Wins integration is just awesome ! We’ve been waiting that for long ! :slight_smile:
The only problem i have now, is that the fact the whole branch get the same color after reap is quite more complicated for log explanations.
Before this implementation, i used to reap, CC, then enter, create log, circled adds/removes (for further scythe understanding) and log.

Now i just will need to do the trick before reaping to keep colors, but i would like to know if something could be done about that ?

Anyway, it’s really a pleasure to see this new “scythe order” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I remember a few months ago, sending an email to HQ asking if when an admin reaped a cube, the cube could after have 2 colours extra to the now uniform coloured consensus, one for what was added, say blue for added stuff and red for removed stuff (at least on default colour scheme), for educational purposes if a scythe/scout had played/flagged/reaped the cube they could know what the admin had done (more). Now it seems the scythes also need (something like) this for scythe reaped cubes.

thank you,
NSF
p.s, same order, new trick :wink:

1 Like

Hi Guys,

As we mentioned in the blog post, this was the one unfortunate side effect of the “last scythe wins” feature. We understand the need for some sort of “history” function to help better understand the segment histories. This can be complicated as each individual segment has it’s own personal weight system (likelihood of the segment being added/not added - yay math!); so as usual in the land of science, it will take time.

Best,
M.

3 Likes

No problem sorek ! Thanks for the answer :slight_smile: