When do you start getting real problems and points?

I’ve finished the tutorial, I think and have been doing quite a few more problems. It tells me what I did wrong after each one. Am I still in the tutorial? In the stats section, it still shows that I have not done any problems yet. How many more problems do I have to solve before I start doing the real thing?

I think you may have already figured out for yourself by now. You finished your last tutorial task as of May 6 11 PM, and started "real problems" after that. We have 15 tutorial tasks. 

Yes, indeed I just had one more to go when I asked this question. I wish I had had that knowledge while doing the tutorial, like adding a message “3 more to go” or something like that. Or even the fact that the tutorial involves 15 tasks. Thanks.

Yeah, good feedback.  We are working on overhauling the tutorial experience, and we intend to make it more apparent how much farther you have to go.

An explanation of the points would be good too.  I know I intentionally colored incorrect areas in a trial and error method to understand the scoring. Sorry! 

Hey krittenhouse here’s a link to the FAQ section of the forum, in it you’ll find an explanation of the points system.  I hope it helps! 

@krittenhouse

You have to remember that the scoring system is based on a scientific blend of consensus & voodoo.

Thanks, I have read through it, but not until several days after playing.  I meant having an explanation of the scoring in the training exercises.  I’m sure i’m not the only one who jumped right in without perusing the forums first.