Whats the purpose of gathering points?

Hi :slight_smile:

Im the new user and just finished few cubes.

And i wonder where can I use the points I got from activity.

Just for competition? Or is there any rewards or special events regarding points? 

Thanks 
1 Like

Maybe it’s all just for competition, to encourage players to keep playing. But it may also be a measurement of one’s performance (usually, one’s accuracy relative to the previous solutions). So if you don’t want to compete with others, you might just want to compete with yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hylee1020 and martyy_plp points do foster a spirit of competition and you do get rewards and recognition for them as well!  We give out badges at different point levels, you get the first one after 5,000 points!  You can also win competitions with points.  You should check out our Friday Happy Hours.  

Not all competitions are based around points though, the competitions we’re running this week are actually based on cubes done.  So this week there’s a different sort of Happy Hour every day, if all the players cumulatively do enough cubes, everyone gets points!  And on Friday we’re doing a Half Marathon!  That’s where we try to complete half a cell in 13.1 hours (a half marathon is 13.1 miles long).  On that one if you do more than 10 cubes, and we complete the half a cell in time, everyone gets points!
1 Like