What Stats Would You Like To See?

The Ketta Competition is now complete. 

Players have asked for stats like cube count and accuracy; some have even built bots to showcase stats available in the EyeWire API. I’m curious what stats you are curious to know?

Definitely cube count. I’m mildly curious about accuracy, only to the extent of seeing whether it’s really low. In which case either I really need to pay attention, or everybody else does :smiley:

I think it would be cool if there was a place we could track our own individual stats over time.  No. of cubes completed, scores, accuracy etc. I’d like to see how much I am improving. 

I couldn’t see my own total score tonight - may have clicked when I should have clacked or something,  but the scores were displayed center screen and were not “scrollable” so those with higher and lower scores were invisible to me.  (Using chrome with windoze 7).  

hey rinda,

We are currently working on a profile feature where you’ll be able to see your accomplishments and show them off to the rest of the community!  Stay tuned for more details!

How about the previous days final stats. Living in Europe we rarely see the final daily scores (except when really fired up and play all night). Perhaps better not to know how low I’ve dropped after the US squad has finished!

Any news on this (I have been out for a while so sorry if it has been implemented already)?

Hi jyri there are now some stats on profiles!  Just click on your name, or anyone’s name in the leaderboard or chat to see their stats.

Accomplishment counts for cube, point, trailblaze and accuracy thresholds.

track personal stats over time

notes for sapphiresun and spicycoder