What colors are on your heatmap?

Now that we have an integrated color picker for custom heatmap colors, I’d love to see how players have personalized Scythe Vision colors!

Here’s mine:

3 Likes

red is admin wted
the almost white purple is vote 1, then the slightly deeper one vote 2 and top left admin voted. orange is ofc scythe reaped.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my colours. Also i have red (most used), green and blue as my custom highlight colours

3 Likes

Got accustomed to new original EW-heat-colors and use them with one exception: One scythe-complete i changed from that terrible light orange to the light lavendar. Still: Kind of miss the old reap-orange.

3 Likes

Mine is:

a little bit dark :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mostly reverted back to the old colors, except I made both of the admin actions different shades of red. And made the two scythe complete purples as different as I could.

I love looking at admin completed cells now, they look fiery :fire:

Although I’m planning to get a new computer and will probably tweak things to make them pretty with the new display. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What script is this in? I don’t have any options to change colors :frowning:

1 Like

you do, in EWDLC.

(either from ew addon or TM version).

1 Like

Me did not change anything ! All new officials colors are finally good to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll double check when EW is back up. I’ll post my macular degenerating choices here when I do.

2 Likes

Here’s my color scheme. It’s specialized for scouting, so base is green, signalling cubes that is free game for scouts. A cube that is already scouted is yellow (I kept it default because I like how satisfying the golden glow is). Anything that is scythe or voted on a bit is a shade of blue, symbolizing that it has been scythed. Anything that is most likely completed and therefore usually off-limits is red (enough votes, admin completed). Anything that is frozen by admins is black, and anything frozen by scythes is gray. Also, duplicates are pink, because they are kinda the odd one out.

4 Likes

Interesting choice of colour i can see the use for it as a scout

1 Like

Didn´t change my colour-scheme yet, but i´ll put it in mind! Really easier to see (for a scout) which region could be payed more interest! I´ll remember this tomorrow and have a closer look over my own colours.:grinning: Thank you.

1 Like

I know it’s an old topic but I thought it’d be fun to revive, share my colors and maybe see some more heatmaps from our scouts/scythes today!

Most all colors shown here. I wanted a generally softer, natural look that was still easily readable at a glance. So:

Untouched - brown
1 Vote - light green
2 Votes - Mid Green
Admin Voted - Darker Green
Reaps - dull blue (wish vote colors overrode this but hey!)
Grim-Reaps - gentle yellow
My Votes - Hot Pink
Dupes - Bright Red (unchanged from default IIRC)
Scout Alert - Emergency Orange

End result is that the cells look like berry bushes, growing and getting greener as they become completed, with bright colors either being an alert or to show me where I’ve been.