Weekly and monthly totals

Is there a way to check your individual weekly and monthly totals, besides cursor clicking on them?  I’ve wondered quite often what my totals are, but can never get the weekly or monthly totals to come up.

Thanks,

chairflyer2002

Hi chairflyer2002,

While our new profile feature gives you the grand total score, we currently don’t have an option in the profile to show you your individual scores for the week or month. I’ll talk to our devs about maybe setting up a graph or list that shows your personal scores over time for comparison.

If you click on the leaderboard on the main page, there are the tabs to show you the top players for today, this week and this month. If you haven’t played for a while, you may not show up in the weekly score.  I can find you on the list for this month and you have a monthly point total of 26078.  The easiest way to find yourself on those lists is to use “cntrl (or cmmd) f” to find your name on the page rather than scrolling.

I can’t tell from your question if those tabs for “this week” and “this month” are working for you. If they seem to be broken, please let us know so we can look into the problem.

Cheers,
M.

Hey again Sorek.m,

I’ve not been able to click on the “this week” and “this month” to get my results.  IE, like broken links for me.

Thanks for looking up my monthly score, and for the advice you’ve given.

Sincerely,

chairflyer2002

I can only reproduce this behaviour by clicking on “this week” or “this month” buttons at the leaderboard that you see after submitting a cube (where you see your score). The “real” leaderboard at the overview page is working fine for me.

For you as well?

nkem - I totally forgot about that pop-up leaderboard. Yes, those links have been broken for some time (in fact, I don’t think they ever worked…).  We have someone working on that so it should hopefully be fixed soon.

chairflyer - If the links are broken for you on the main overview page, then that’s a problem so just let me know.

Thanks,
M.

Possible reason: Those are two different leaderboards, but both have the same unique ID “lbContainer”. jQuery only returns the first occurence, as it seems.

How about another opportunistic fix, @sapphiresun? :smiley:

And now, please excuse me - I better run and hide somewhere :wink:

Hello again folks,

Chairflyer2002 here again with another question.

When I finish a cube, the pop-up shows my point score for that cube.

I click my name on the points board, and get my accuracy bar graph.

Now my question - I may be a bit impatiwnt, but after several hours coloring, over several days,  my accuracy graph never seems to move.

Could it be, as I said I M a bit impatient, (after several days of work),  or could my average never improve, OE  could there be a problem with my accuracy bar graph not working.

I hear it already…‘YES, ANY/ALL OF THEM’  But just thought I’d ask about how the accruracy bar graph works. 

thanks,

chairflyer2002

The accuracy bar is only updated once a week and it’s based on last week’s numbers.

Thanks balkamm