Total playtime notation request

Hello

The point system is good but I would love a total playtime notation per player and per cell. 
People would also seem to enjoy it when debating on the chat.
We would have have “dryczko 20 hours and 14 min spent on cell 2”.
What do you think?
Best

I’m not sure I want to know how much time I will be spending on this - but since I completely understand others might want to, I fully support the idea.

dryczko,

I would like your suggestion in my stat box, not for general discussion, I did a large cell in twenty minutes and only got a 0, I don’t want my mistakes broadcasted to everyone, I do like it when others see a large score! LOL! It motivates me for some unknown reason to work harder when I see others making large scores.Thanks.

We could potentially do something like this.  It does get kind of fuzzy when you talk about browsers, because there’s no way of knowing when someone stops…  They could just leave the tab open in the background while they do other stuff on the web.  We’ll have to discuss further…

Mr. Balkam,

Thanks for pointing the out difficulty of accounting for time when I walk away from my browser to do something else, I didn’t think of that! It’s not an easy issue to program and Eyewire has done a great job getting this platform workable to the gamer. 

There are more immediate problems to program, such as the merge issue. I suggest a ‘lasso’ tool so we can circle a merge and move on with coloring. Eyewire can inspect cubes later on which have large tallies of ‘lassos’  where the gamers are having disagreements with the AI.

Again, I am amazed at how well this platform works given the ambiguities in micoslice images! It’s great fun to contribute to this effort!