SWAG pics! (기념품 사진)

wooo!!! :smiley: nice! :smiley:

June Marathon t-shirt arrived last week!
@aluorvats team is very proud!
For Science!

6 Likes

hahaha teleia!!! Great! :smiley:

I love all these swag pics! Can’t wait to see your camp EyeWire gear!!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your camp EyeWire gear!!

1 Like

Need some more for my smartphone :P but so far my Kindle and my Thinkpad, my holy grail, look much better now ;)
5 Likes

Welcome, brothers and sisters, in the Order of the Scythe!

15 Likes

Mah s’more arrived! Also featured are t-shirt, tote, stickers, mug and poster from Wizard of Neuropia and June Marathon. (Yes, I am lazy when it comes to taking pictures.)

Thanks Eyewire! :smile:

7 Likes

Grim has some competition I see :smiley:

2 Likes

Loved my Smore! Want smore! Poster from previous contest will reside on my porch. Wearing my neuron earrings in honor of EyeWire! Thanks for the contests!!!

9 Likes

I love the new forums!!! :smiley: And yeah we’re called scythes :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree! Much better looking + great notification system. Glad you like them!

2 Likes

Yes that too…but also…BADGES!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha indeed those too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noooo, I’m only one of his minor apprentices. To compete with Grim wouldn’t be beneficial for personal health and integrity. His Scythe can reach you wherever you are!

2 Likes

S’more and sticker arrived! Thanks! :smiley:

6 Likes

Woooo!!! Great!! :smiley:

ARRIVED in KOREA!!! Was chocolate OK? not melted? It looks great from the picture! Thanks for posting!! (BTW, I want the Korean connectome book!! :smiley: - 스쿠비님! 드디어 도착했군요. 초콜렛이 녹지 않고 잘 도착했던가요? 저 한국어 번역 커넥톰 책 정말 읽고 싶네요. 진도가 안나가서 그렇지 틈틈히 원서는 읽고 있어요. ㅎㅎ 사진 올려주셔서 감사합니다!

1 Like

First S’more in my life and first attempt to „cook“ one! I guess could be done better, BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! The gift arrived in perfect condition, no wonder in this affectionate packaging! Thanks eyewire!

7 Likes