Starburst Challenge: Practice 3 of 6, Where Did I Go Wrong?

On Practice 3 of 6 on the Starburst Challenge I can’t see where I went wrong.  I saw no link between the Missing and the cell, except a possible merger. 

Please help me see how I missed Missing1 and Missing2, Missing3 is Missing2 without color:
Missing1

Missing3

and the Incorrect.  Incorrect1 and 2 are shots of dif angles, while 3 is without 2D color:

Incorrect2

Incorrect3

Thanks, Eva

What is the cube ID?

The cube id is 24847.

Anyone know what I missed on this cube?  Is the tutorial wrong?

Yes, there are some minor errors in our tutorials. You were correct in questioning the results. We apologize for that - as we understand that you are learning about the game.

We’ve already fixed and appropriately reassigned the red piece as seen in the second set of images as “correct”. As for the first set, that purple piece is as you thought is part of a small merger. We’re trying to figure out how to best incorporate it into the tutorial.

Thanks for playing Eyewire!
We've already fixed and appropriately reassigned the red piece as seen in the second set of images as "correct".

looks like something went wrong, because I did the same cube just now, and that red piece above is still incorrect.

Okay, thanks for letting us know! I'll check in again with our devs about the error.