Site Certificate Expired?

Hi,

I logged onto EW today in the evening, having logged on to it earlier in the day, and got a “not secure notification.” This hadn’t happened when I logged in earlier. Also, perhaps related, The chat was not working. It appeared that I could send chats, but I could not see any. Thanks!

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I logged on for the first time in about 3 weeks, and it says that the certificate had expired one day ago (on Friday, July 20th, 2018) for me. I also had to recertify the scouts log extension, and the form has failed on multiple browsers. Along with Joelicorn9000, I too experienced the chat issue, but I’m not quite sure that my messages were even sent. Thanks!

2 Likes

I do not know if the chats were sending. I typed them in the bar, and pressed enter. The text disappeared, and nothing else happened.

1 Like

UPDATE: Chat is working again for me

1 Like

For some reason, even the certificate of this forum is invalid, and I’m having trouble navigating through here due to the privacy concerns, and it seems that the certificate issuer of alec.eyewire.org cannot be found.

1 Like

Hi folks,

Sorry for the site issues. Obviously, we’re back up and running!

Best,
M.

1 Like