School involvement

How about “advertising” ( can’t think of a better word) Eyewire to colleges and/or universities. Create some kind of first priority queue system for students registering from lets say the University of Washington. You guys need some major sponsors and schools are a huge sponsor. For example, I had to read and do stuff in my Literature class about The Scarlet Letter. While the story and plot was pretty well done, the vocabulary and the waqy it was written would have made it where I would have never read it. Now I wouldn’t mind reading it again if I can across it again.

This is what you want for Eyewire. Students love a break in their work and Eyewire is very simple.

If you have any question about what I am talking about just ask me.

That sounds great. How do we go about it?  Recruit professors to assign EyeWire in their classes?

@laure bersig would like to do that in her college, and posted about it in another thread.

Yes, in a way. I know that you can’t make a lesson plan out of just painting a neuron branch, but what about involving a computer networking class, a gaming class, or even (away from school) an online gaming industry like Blizzard.

If you involve a gaming industry, small or big, you will be adding an industry that specializes in gaming