Right-click doesn't erase

I’m trying to erase a red area on the right side of the screen. Right-clicking on it just repositions the cube on the left.

I’m using a MacBook Pro with a Logitech mouse. This happens in both Safari and Chrome.
Thanks.

Oh dear that’s no good.   We’ll try to figure out what’s going on and we’ll let you know when we’ve fixed it.

hey!

I am experiencing the same, also on macBook pro :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully fixed now.

Okay, I can erase now. (Although for me it’s by control-clicking; right-clicking doesn’t do it.)

yay! it woooorks :slight_smile: tnks

windows 7 firefox 19.0 right-click doesn’t erase.  nor does ctrl- or shift- or alt-right-click.  they all drop a short menu instead.  gonna try the touchpad but it’s horrible for everything else so i actually hope it doesn’t work.

horrible touchpad doesn’t work either, hooray.

i’ll keep aperiodically checking on the “no erase” page to see if there’s been a fix.  until then i can’t do any work for the project.  sorry.

Try control clicking in the 3D?

all i get in the 3D view is the (pointing) finger.  right-click does nothing there with or without ctrl- alt- shift- or any combination thereof.

have tried with: “allow scripts to” “replace context menus” set and unset in the tools/options/javascript/advanced menu in firefox.  no change.  to the best of my knowledge, running latest Oracle update of java.

tried restarting firefox.  tried restarting windows.  tried reloading the page too.  also yelling at it.  none helped.

ok, now this is just nutz.  while trying everything, i ctrl-LEFT-clicked on a mis-colored segment and it cleared. i don’t know what’s what but i’m not going to complain.

thanks, i hope
-w