[Request] ability to send a log to a another scythe as PM

Hi everybody !

I was thinking about how to progress faster and better on EW, learning myself about my mistakes and i thinked about the ability of sending report between scythes.
To explain :

I was scything another scythe cube, who already completed it but there was a missing branch. So it would be cool if there was a button to send the log with picture/explanation to the scythe who completed it and made the mistake.

Kind of a button in the log entry like “send to” with names of the scythe (like it work in the forum to add a name automatically)

Just a suggestion, hope it can help to improve ! :slight_smile:

PS : back from my vacation since a week, EW is truly faster and better than ever ! Thanks you all Devs and HQ !

1 Like

you can now log any feature requests and/or bug reports in here:

official sheet from HQ for that reason. :slight_smile:
but for my penny on the matter, while i understand the sentiment behind the request i have a fear it’ll create tensions between scythes/mystics, who might see it as a constant show of critique and “look here! You missed this! Bad scythe/mystic!”

I know that’s not the reason you are suggesting this, and you have the good of the community/data at heart, but just giving you a different (possible) perspective at it. :slight_smile:

but you can always pm the scythe with a #### id and a please look at pic in cube details msg :slight_smile: but i fear it’ll maybe meet the same reaction from people.

For science!

2 Likes

Hi Kfay,

Thanks for the suggestion! As Nik mentioned, we now have a place to consolidate all feature suggestions and bugs. I also just added another forum topic about it to make sure that all players who visit the forum are aware of it.

And thanks for the kind words about Eyewire!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @Nik, @Susi already gave me a few days ago, didn’t remember to post in it.

Yeah, like you said, it can be use/seen as a critical feature, didn’t think about that… that’s a shame. I personally like the idea any other scythe can help me improve by sending me my error/mistakes but yeah, you’re right about the fact some other scythe might not like this feature.
Maybe it could be enable only for scythe who want to receive ?

Anyway, I will post it in the sheet and we’ll see if some scythe are agree with the idea or not.

Thanks @celiad for the new post, i will read this and post :slight_smile: !

2 Likes