Hi all,
THANK YOU so much for testing today!
As some of you noted, the tutorials are still a WIP. We would like to make them more robust with many examples that progress in difficulty. Currently the merge and cut tutorials allow only one user at a time and they reset the edits when tutorial finishes. We could have more examples to run tutorials in parallel, and I would also like to add difficulty progression and more thorough explanations of proofreading.
Important: examples must come from the Sandbox dataset.
We need your help to find good examples! Please comment below with examples of merge and cut. In your example, label difficulty 1-3 (1: EASY - we need lots of these!; 2 - medium; I understand this will be a range; 3 - HARD)
Please link the before and after views and provide description. I will use Claude to integrate these into the tutorial system.
We could also utilize the find path tool for example to find origin of tricky mergers. Hopefully we will be able to invite more of the Eyewire community soon!
Amy







