OSAC #1 Problem?

This area of OSAC #1 appears to be incorrect.

Indeed, meanwhile this unlikely cluster of chunky processes has probably grown further. From what is known about this types of cells such local ramification is highly unlikely.
Yet, the program keeps offering cubes from the area which is a waste of time,
as there is no means for the users to trace it back to the one or two true - more or less straight -dendrites it originates from and strip the other stuff, could you try this and then give a new start for this area?

Thanks for pointing this our jerryam, the GrimReaper took  care of that merger.

@Peterahn, you’re right that it’s a waste of time for people to work on cubes that are a part of a merger, that’s why we try to get rid of them as soon as we see them.  We’re working on a way for people to help us eliminate mergers (besides pointing them out).

@rprentki

The way I understood it it’s not an entire a waste of time since the traced segments are still stored? Possibly when we’d ever work on that cell part of the work would already be done? Which begs the question of course whether what the chances are of ever working on those adjacent cells.

The traced segments are stored.  The probability that we’d trace the cells originating in the merger would depend on what type of cell they were/  Currently we’re working on J Cells and Starburst Amacrine Cells, so if it were one of those I imagine we’d end up working on it in not too long.  Last week I actually removed a branch from another SAC cell from SAC#1, so hopefully we’ll work on that cell soon.