Offline Updates

Maybe it would help to track a player’s progress by recording and showing how many points a player earned while offline, and also how much his/her accuracy changed over that time. This would help players who received points from trailblazing, reporting mergers and winning competitions, while they were offline,  to keep track of their actual progress. Apparently, a lot of points and accuracy boost earned from TB’s could mean a good trace. This could also motivate players who are still very far from their next achievement, esp. points. This could be in a form of a message box that appears when a player goes online showing “You earned x points in the last y hours” where y is the number of hours offline and “Your accuracy changed by +/- x% in the last y hours.”

I’d love to be able to know how many points I get from trailblazing without having to remember to record my points before signing off… which I never remember to do.

I’d love to be able to know how many points I get from trailblazing without having to remember to record my points before signing off… which I never remember to do.

oops

i do agree tracer911, i’d also like to know how much points I got after a competition if i can’t be online when it’s finished…

Hi martyy and tracer911,

Thank you for the suggestion! I do agree I think this would be an awesome stat for you guys. I’ve added it to our “feature requests” list. I’ll talk to the HQ team about where we could squeeze in this feature into our development agenda. :slight_smile:

Best,
M.