No 3D? We got you!

We’ve been having a lot of bug reports lately about not being able to see the 3D in some cubes.  These are meshing errors and we need your help finding them all.  If you encounter a cell with no 3D we’d like you to report it on this google doc goo.gl/TBNyD 

Just put your username, the cube number and either the cell name, the cell number, or both.  If you’d like to leave extra notes about the cube there is also a section for that but it’s not necessary in every case.    
To find out what cube you are working on type /debug in the chat window, that will also give you the cell number.  
A side note - this is not for reporting if you’ve never been able to see the 3D or if you can’t see the 3D on any of the cubes at all.  
Thanks everybody!

How about “too much 3d?” Cell 35, box 53750 comes up OK – but the moment I click on the “obvious” extension of what the AI has started me with, half the box fills in. Defeats any attempt to give you useful data; I’m going to have to skip to the next box.

One of two things is happening in that case, either you’ve gotten a merger or you’ve gotten part of a cell body.

I checked the cube you provided and that was part of the cell body and it was given to you by mistake. Sometimes things glitch over here but that shouldn’t happen again.  If all the stuff you click on is correctly connected to each then it is probably a cell body and you can just skip it.  
If it’s a merger (part of it belongs but part of it doesn’t) there are a couple of options.  If you can leave out the piece shouldn’t be connected and trace around it to get the edge of the cube try to do that.  If the merged piece fills up most of the cube, the merger hits the edge of the cube or you can’t reach the edge of the cube without including the merged piece please send an email with the subject “merger report” to support@eyewire.org      
Thanks!