Looking for a Mentor for my Senior Project

My name is Joshua Phillips; a senior at Warwick Valley Senior High School and I am currently doing the Senior Project course in which we are to provide a topic to learn and I chose Brain Mapping as my topic and I am in search of a mentor who is willing to guide me into learning the field. I found Eyewire on MIT and was told to post in the forums in hopes that someone can respond to my request. (It must be an adult who is currently studying Brain Mapping, or anything related that is certified to teach me.)

1 Like

Hi Rhyto,  can you shoot support@eyewire.org an email?   And tell us a little bit about what the project would entail, from both you, and us?

Thanks!
1 Like

I need a reply soon.

1 Like
Hi Rhyto,  can you shoot support@eyewire.org an email?   And tell us a little bit about what the project would entail, from both you, and us?

Thanks!

I’ve sent the email although I’m not sure if it has been read yet. I am under a time constraint with having a mentor for the project.

1 Like

Hi Rhyto,

Amy and I have both asked for more information about what being a mentor entailed, the time commitment from us, whether we have to provide you with lessons, etc.  You haven’t really told us much beyond we need to teach you, we would like to help, but need to know how much supervision is needed for this project.

Rachel

(email me directly at rprentki at mit.edu
1 Like

I have replied that the problem has been solved and sorry that you had to put the time into looking around so I ask that you mustn’t concern yourselves further with this. Thank you very much. At this point I had to revert to my other project. 

Joshua
1 Like

Hey, glad to hear you’ve got your project, hopefully we’ll still see you around the site!

1 Like