Is there a way to get back to the cube you were working on?

I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse and lost the work I was doing on the cube. When I hit forward in the browser, I got a different cube. Is there a way to get back to one you were doing, even if you loose the work you did and have to start over?

And is there a way to view a particular cube you have worked on? Sometimes I get a low/high score and I think it should be higher/lower. I’d like to see what the consensus view on the cube to compare my work to others.

Hi Jardinpuzzles, 

There’s not a way for you to get back the cube you were working on.  

There’s also not a way for you to check the consensus of cubes you’d previously submitted.  Admins can see the overall consensus, but not what individual players have done.  We’ve actually got something like what you want on our To Do list–we think it’d help people learn how to play better.  You’re also the first person I’ve heard complain of too high a score :stuck_out_tongue:  

If there’s ever a cube you’re not sure about take a screen shot and give us the cube number (type /debug into the chat) and post it here in the forum.  Other players or an admin will help you figure out what’s going on.  If there’s an admin on in the chat we can also help you figure out what’s going on in real time.