How about being told if you are a Trailblazer

There have been several times when I have been a trailblazer. I wish I’d been told that I was the trailblazer as I would have made an extra effort to make sure it was as accurate as possible. 

Just a thought.
Interesting idea :)

The "problem" with this is: You become a trailblazer whenever you submit a cube first, not if you are assigned to that cube first. So, if you spend more time with a cube to be as accurate as possible, another eyewirer that is assigned to the same cube like you might be faster and become the trailblazer.

However, this also means you don't have to be more (or less) accurate while working on these cubes - since it is done by... don't know... about 30 other eyewirers, too. The AI later picks those parts, where a certain percentage of users made the same choice.

In short: You might have an influence on the points the very next few persons will get for coloring the cube (not sure about this), but you won't really change the way the neuron will look in the end - neither to the good, nor to the worse.

And now, to make it sound less demotivating: Of course you can change the result of each neuron, since you are part of a whole team of enthusiastic eyewirers who all try their best. Your accuracy might be the tip that was necessary for the AI to finally find another fork of the neuron! Sounds much better, right? :-D

Spot on nkem!  My work here is done!  The forums can now run themselves! :slight_smile: