Gift Exchange

This is the place for all things EyeWire Secret Santa!  Post pics of your gifts once they arrive :slight_smile:

Registration closed Dec 8, 2013. 16 different players and HQ members are participating. Post pics below.

See blog for bloggy stuff http://blog.eyewire.org/2013-eyewire-gift-exchange/

HAPPY NEWTONMAS! Isaac was born on Dec 25

Matches declared Dec 10, the day before eyewire bday and 100K!

Addresses exchanged. Gift exchange is going!

My gift arrived! Thanks Marhav for an awesome book on Leonardo da Vinci!

My (still) Secret Santa got me a Leonardo da Vinci Ornithopter Model.  That works!  Well, it’ll move, not sure it’ll fly unless I throw it :smiley:  Thanks Santa!  Also who are you?  

More photos to follow once I have built it.

My Secret Santa was Jinbean, thanks!

It seems that gifts to Eyewire HQ are arriving early!  A package arrived for me:

I opened my gift up and tada! 
A mini-plasma ball! Now I can decorate my desk, make plans to take over the world and assist all of you, Eyewire users! Thank you to my Secret Santa! :smiley:

test

ME#RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I have no idea who ordered these custom playing cards with pictures from the Eyewire forums/facebook, but they came from an online print shop based in Hong Kong with ridiculously cheap postage (that's how it is over there) and the cardboard box it was in was sealed without tape but with a little piece of string. How quaint! :p And thank you!

Finally get to post a picture and thank tiikerikani for the awesome gift that arrived on Christmas Eve!!