Full current result view, full current target area view

Where I can view what state of project are now and what target volume of this work cubes?

I do not like to do not know where are project progress are!

Hi nashev,

We currently have 2 ways of demonstrating what we’ve done so far.  You can see the cells that we’ve reconstructed by clicking change cell on the overview page.  You can select each of them and look at the 3d model.  We also post regular updates to the blog with information about what we’ve done.  That also includes pretty pictures with multiple cells at once to give an idea of relative position and scale of the cells.

Finally, if you are more technically inclined, we are currently working on a paper in which you can read about the progress that we’ve made scientifically.  That’s not quite available yet, so stay tuned!

Hi Nashev, I think you’re asking how many cubes are per cell?  The answer is it depends.  Some cells cover a larger area than others.  If you click on “Change Cell” in the upper left you will be able to see how many cubes have been done so far.  J3-J6 are mostly done, so the cube count should be fairly accurate.  If I’ve misunderstood your question please let me know!