For some reason eyewire is not working on chrome but it is working on safari

and on safari. it is not letting me click to paint. so for now im stuck with playing it on my old pc. and i hate using my old pc. it is half broken but eyewire looks like it runs better then okay on the pc. but i hate using it so please help me. im dyslexic by the way. so if you didn’t understand what i wrote don’t try to guess what i wrote just ask me. thanks 

Hi danyratedy,

A few people are having trouble clicking and painting in safari at the moment.  Try refreshing the page a couple of times and see if that fixes the issue.  If not can you try Chrome instead?  If you don’t have it on your computer already you can download it here .

Let me know if that helps!

i already have chrome but it is not working on chrome i tried everything 

So on Safari it won’t let you paint and on Chrome it’s just broken?  Can you give me a little more information on how it’s broken?  If you click this link do you see a spinning cube?

For me Chrome is not giving the 3D render. It shows the 3D cube and plane, but not the nerve cell.

This sounds like it may be a vector problem (part of your computer)  go to this thread, it’ll explain how to test if that’s the problem.

when i try to play it says there should be a spinning 3d neuron here 

Hi danyratedf, sounds like you need to enable WebGL, go here to find out how.