Eyewire Wiki Editing

Hi there,

I have been looking through the Wiki pages, and have seen that some parts can be beefed up with more knowledge. I am willing to do this, but I wondered if we had to let any Admins know first i.e. a post about What we did and why, and the source of information (mine will be from my reading/lecture notes for instance).

Regards,
Matthew

Hi psychmc,

We are very excited to have more people adding/updating information on the wiki pages.  We don’t have many contributors yet, and as such don’t have much process and ceremony.  For the moment, I’d just say that we are focusing on the retina for the time being, so it’s probably best to stick to that domain for now.  And citations are definitely important.  If you want to let people know what you are doing and why, please do so through the talk pages on the wiki.  As more people work on it, that’s where the discussion should be.

Thanks for volunteering!

Hi Matt,

That sounds amazing, thanks for the heads up. I just figured I have some more information, why not?

Of course,  you can’t be references, and I’ll be sure to include them. I hope to contribute to it this weekend, where I shall also post some interesting bugs I’ve spotted, as well as suggestions for new Eyewirers (like myself!).

Thanks again,
psychmc