EyeWire Crashes my PC

Hello. Once in a while (about every 6 or 7 cubes) the 3D model looks like a ball with spikes, my mouse cursor splits in many orange-pinkish thin stripes, then my Pc tries to reboot. It shuts down, the fan continues to blow, after about 5 min it tur on again. I am using Mozzila Firefox. This isn’t the first time I encounter this kind of problem, I got it too in Starcraft 2 after 30-40 min of gameplay, but it’s more severe in that case(all my graphics go crazy only green, pink and other colors stripes replace usuall images).
I want to know it here is Eyewire’s fault or my computer’s? I have to mention that in SC2 my pc gets hot, but in Eyewire it stay kind of cold.

I seem to recall another player encountering a similar situation. I do not remember who it was, or what the solution may have been. While I personally use Firefox as well, I would suggest trying it out on Google Chrome. Eyewire is tested mostly for Chrome, so you should expect the least glitches there.

I remember the player DannyS was talking about, I believe that the problem they were having was caused by a bad graphics driver. It might be a totally different problem but I’d say that upgrading/reinstalling your graphics card driver might be an easy fix to try and see if it helps, if not there are a bunch of other things it could be.