Cube already marked

Sometimes when I first receive a cube, it is already marked as if I had completed it.

The yellow is what the AI usually colors in when the image loads. The orange is what I color in. When the image pops up though, it already has orange in the image. It seems like the cube has already been completed by someone. The orange is not just one section. It has many small pieces, so I could not have accidentally hit it or anything. I have had this problem three times now including twice tonight.

P.S. When I take screenshots, I have to press the shift, this causes the 2D color to disappear like normal. The red arrow is what would normally be showen in orange.

Also when I submit the cube, I receive no points on the leaderboard or chat although it says “You earned 205 points,” or whatever the cube was worth.

I have seen it in the following circumstances:

After submitting a completed cube I go to overview.
Finished looking at overview I start playing again.
I am returned to the same just completed cube, editable again
When I press submit it quotes the same score again but the points aren’t added.

I just tried that out. It gave me back the same cube as I had just completed. I think this may have been the problem one of the times, but I know that last night I had just continued like normal and got a cube that was already marked. It was a different score amount from the one before as well.