Chat Isn't Working

I have attempted past solutions. I have tried removing my cookies, using different browsers (safari, chrome, edge; all modern versions). Despite this, the chat does not work.

Same here. It crashed around the time I was removing a huge cell body merger in treasure 128 and hasn’t returned for me either.

Hi All,

I can confirm that chat is currently down. We’re working to bring it back up online as soon as we can!

I checked the site shortly after midnight and chat was working. Seems like it must have crashed sometime after I went to sleep; how considerate of chat, lol.

Best,
M.

Update: Chat is back now! Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I can’t see the chat anymore starting tonight 10/17/21.

i am having the same problem, mesher is also very slow, but everything else looks like they are working

1 Like

Should we make a new post for this?

I guess we could, if people think it would help get it fixed faster.

fastest way to get the message trough is to send a email to support@eyewire.org or a personal mail to one of the admins. But looks like it is working again to me

Check you’ve disabled any browser extensions that might interfere with website functionality and also try accessing the chat feature in incognito or private browsing mode otherwise you can get idea from here.