An undo button

I was thinking that an undo button would be helpful, not just a one time button but one that goes back multiple steps. Sometimes I think two merge and I color it in only to find out I was wrong after following it for a while, then I have to try to separate the correct from my mistake, and end up messing up most of my corrected part and just abort and start over, an undo button could fix this.

+1

A state based undo would be helpful, the question is can the current state be unwound easily without requiring large resource usage?

Good suggestion.  This is something that we’ve talked about a few times.  We’ll think about it for a future release.

+1 :slight_smile:

Did you use the actual +1 button?  I’m trying to get people to use those more :slight_smile:

hum… no… where is it?

On the left hand side, there is a number with an up arrow and a down arrow.  If you press the up arrow, you vote up the post, if you press the down you vote it down.  I believe you can only vote once per post.

In other news, we have added undo to eyewire.

Undo: ctrl-Z
Redo: ctrl-shft-Z

Enjoy!

Did the undo feature go away? I can’t get ctrl-z to work. I’m using chrome.

Oops, that’s our bad.  We accidentally took that out.  We’ll be adding that back in.