3D bug or load sequence?

I happened on the same thing in Text Twist. The advertisement was interfering with the loading of the game. The techie’s took the advert off and finally got it fixed so the advert would load and than the game or sometimes, no advert and straight to game. It maybe in the sequence, both can’t load at the same time or something.

With Eyewire, when the chat loads, or the connection is lost on the 3D side (left side?), it slows the tracing or has the ‘chessboard’ squares show up and linger on the 2D (right side?) It’s also annoying, flickering back and forth between chessboard and actual tracing page.

I’m really sorry, but it looks like the images didn’t upload correctly, can you repost or send them to us at support@eyewire.org? Please include the steps required to reproduce the issue and the OS and browser you’re using.

Thanks!
Will Silversmith
EyeWire Developer

Well, I think I’ve found the source of the problem. It’s my bandwidth speed. It seems to go up and down at random. It’s doing it again tonight, so I’m going to be talking to the techie’s at my ISP provider service. :slight_smile: I’m paying for 3Mbps and even 2 is fine but when it drops below 1 it’s a problem. Oh yes…regards m