24th Growth

What does 24th growth mean? I can find only one reference to it in the forum, and it’s a passing reference that seems to assume everyone (but me) knows, and no reference in the FAQ.

24 hrs growth is how much quantitatively has a cell grown in the last day. That means how many new cubes have spawned/created.

A new cube is created/spawned by the spawner/AI when 3 players in MCs and 2 players in Lv2 Lightning cells trace the cube and extend it to a cube’s wall (or more).

When that new cube is spawned it is untraced by players and it has a weight of 0. When the first player trailblazers it it gains weight and goes to weight 1.

The 24 hrs growth though counts ALL spawned cubes, which means mergers too, so if a merger is created and traced before it is removed then even after its removal (I think) the 24hrs growth of the cell will also include the merger cubes in it.

So as the cell grows and is mapped the 24hrs growth will start to decrease as less and less cubes are created in it until it is completely mapped and checked by scythes and/or admins and declared completed.

Ohhh. 24 HOURS growth. Thanks!

yw :slight_smile: