Scythe Vision Heatmap

Could you add (as option) a cube status priority ? I always have in dark blue cubes which are reaped, but also in dark blue cubes which are 1 voted or 2 votes, and i would prefer the dark blue to be replaced by the light purple (1 vote) and dark purple (2 votes).
Because when you have a ton of dark blue (reaped) were 1/3 are 1 voted, 1/3 only reaped, 1/3 2 voted…it’s really annoying to find what to do (especially when several scythe reap a cube and 1 vote it directly logging it to Good status).

here is a good exemple :

2 Likes

if i understand correctly you want the complete colour to be “above” reap colour like in forts?

Also to pre-emptive the -probable- admin reply: “log feature requests in the sheet, not the forum.” :stuck_out_tongue: lol

yep, it is it. But by the way i probably found how to do this myself with tampermonkey (thanks to @Kruk’s scripts), so finally no need any admin answer :slight_smile:

ah ok, dunno i always found that fort colouring hierarchy had a fundamental problem. I didn’t know if a cube was reaped, played or anything else as complete colour covers everything else (except for frozen and admin colours), so that way also imo leaves voids of information, but whatever suits anyone lol.

That’s why i said “as option”. Like in any game, such option can be available for each player to customize as it suits :wink:

yep ik, thus the “whatever suits anyone” lol

Thanks for posting. We’ll discuss this at next team meeting.

1 Like

Thaaaaank you

Just as a point of clarification, @Kfay it looks you already suggested this on the feature request sheet some time ago. In general we do appreciate using that sheet because it keeps all the suggestions in one place. :+1:

2 Likes

sorry, didn’t remember :sweat:

I’m in full support to add this as an option to the scythe’s log or in-game settings. :smiley: It would stop any scythed cubes getting overlooked when checking over/completing a cell.

Late reply, but here’s a possible solution:

If your turn on this option in Custom Highlight, you can paint all cubes you can NOT/should NOT SC. So, all the uncolored cubes will be available for SCing and will still have the original Scythe Vision Heatmap colors.

1 Like

I’m aware of this script but it would be good if it was integrated as part of the official addons on Eyewire rather than needing to download it and enable it outside of the game.

Really cool man ! You always save a ton of time and make my days ! :robot: :genie: ahah

1 Like