SWAG pics! (기념품 사진)

Yep 2 of them 4 days old lol

2 Likes

I have stickers, on my car! Everyone in town can see my eyewire pride! :smiley:

I also called in a favor and had a friend of mine make me some neurocat stickers! I love neurocat! I didn’t ask permission though, sooo hopefully it’s ok. :innocent:

7 Likes

*Sigh! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So cute! Yes, it’s no problem that you made a sticker. Eyewire’s name is still on it so it’s properly credited :wink: In fact, Neurocat is so amazing - I would love to know how your friend made him. We’d love to keep spreading his cute kitty face around the world :cat2:

3 Likes

Lol, glad it’s not a problem! We took the image from the society6 store, i think we copied it off of one of the art print pages. She has a printer that prints on vinyl and the appropriate software for it so she did some voodoo and gave me a few stickers a few days ago.

She also has a 3d printer, so at some point i’m going to convince her to print a neuron for me. :smile:

2 Likes

Ah homemade stickers! So cool!

You should have her look at the neurons on the NIH 3D Print Exchange.

3 Likes

Wait a sec!!! I have an uncle who does vinyl printing xD :smiley: ehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Lol! Soon you will have neurocat stickers too! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Ooooo, there is a really nice bipolar on the 3d print exchange! :grin:

Wonder what I could trade her to print it for me :smirk:

2 Likes

lol and high performer badge and 25M points badge and soon 250k cubes badge and so on :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Space dinosaurs box finally arrived! It stayed looooong time in Jamaica – Pterosaur probably had to gas up some energy for the long flight over Atlantic. Love amy’s spectacle wearer and the meteorite (Roland declared genuine with his magnet tools…), The Astronaut ice cream i will snack next competition :slight_smile:.Thanks so much!

8 Likes

Oh goodness! I’m glad it finally arrived. I wonder why it got stuck in Jamaica of all places… how odd!

2 Likes

lol, perhaps it was because adress was wrong, saying Switzerland for village instead of Sissach (probably my fault - this Google sheet to give adress wants things we do not have here…)

2 Likes

Lol! Where on earth are you going to put so many stickers? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah I see! Yes, I should have noticed that typo when I put your info in… I’m quite familiar with many mailing addresses now. Sorry about that! I’m glad the box finally arrived to it’s proper recipient.

2 Likes

Do not ask questions you do not want to know the answers to :stuck_out_tongue: lol nah. Laptop pc tower monitors etc lol

2 Likes

:flushed:
LOL! Have fun with that, and pics!

2 Likes

This is awesome!!!

3 Likes

You have a really clean car!

2 Likes

Lol, only for that moment. that is not its normal state! :sweat_smile:

1 Like