Show Off Your Eyewire Swag!

@susi already volunteered to send some, but at the risk of sounding greedy absolutely sticker-crazed, sure, why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In fact, the stickers arrived! (two logo stickers, one of which is on my laptop) They also came with a nice card.

6 Likes

The scythes always win the stickers because of their point bonuses. I want stickers too!! Give me Stickers a chance!

3 Likes

more like we win the stickers b/c we play a lot lol. most scythes can make 50k+ (++++) without reaping lol. But play and you are destined to earn some sooner or later :slight_smile:

1 Like

not until you stop playing, I won’t

1 Like

lol, nah plenty have won stickers and swag, some scythes some not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you say so…

1 Like

Yay, stickers arrived won in eyewire winter games.
Thanks a lot! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Impatient to get mine !

1 Like

Woo I just got mine yesterday!

1 Like

Got mine too!

1 Like

Mine just today same time my new wide screen !

The logo one will sooooo fit on my car xD

A big thanks to you @susi for my first stickers ! and HQ (devon ?) for sending them !

4 Likes

my pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Just got a beautiful card from Eyewire HQ with very kind words from crew.

Thanks a lot! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yay I’m so glad it arrived! Did you know that those “flowers” are actually synapses? The yellow dots are an automatic tagging AI developed in lab and the colorful bits are pieces of dendrites :slight_smile:

Here’s an example of how they look when not in bouquet form

There is actually a type of cell called a double bouquet cell but we haven’t found any…yet.

3 Likes

Interesting! Coming nearer to aim for finding distribution of connections…

2 Likes

that’s so cool!

1 Like

IMG_20180808_211820|281x500 Stickers have found a place in my sticker collection

3 Likes

Moritz greets Nurro and thanks for the Eyewire-Cup-medal and the nice words from HQ :cat:
It was a great event! And congrats again to winner Antarctica :penguin:

6 Likes

Who’s the best ??!!! Wooohooo Susi you really rocks ! :hugs::kissing_heart:

3 Likes