Secret Santa 2017

@celiad! Thank you so much oh golden secret santa! Sweetest kittie presents arrived at work and all-round much admired.

and you’re a caligrapher to boot!

(apols for the background tut, have to grab cat inspection pics when you can!)

4 Likes

Hey! I got a book yesterday and there was no card or anything attached to it, only the bill. I called all my friends and team members but nobody had a clue so I was thinking maybe it was my Secret Santa but not sure.

In case it was one of my fellow players come out come out whoever you are, I want to say Thank you for being so incredibly spot on! I was on my way to meditation and my teacher was really excited about the book he recommends a lot of students so the timing was perfect <3

2 Likes

My Secret Santa present just came in right time.
Parcels too cute to open.

But then i couldn’t wait, felt like a little child and – uiuiui what a selection, every content just wonderful!
Thanks so much @Atani , you spoil me :relaxed:

5 Likes

Some days things go well, and other days, not so much so! I am your secret santa! There should have been a NOTE, not a bill, with Christmas wishes!!! And, there is more to come! But, it got sent to my house so it will be just a tad late! I am so glad you like it, it means that you should like package #2!! Merry Christmas, Anke!!!

4 Likes

Michelle, that is so awesome!!! <3 <3 <3 It is the best gift ever and I carry the book already around wherever I go, thanks so so much! :-* Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you to Susi for the pretty Eyewire calendar and some Swiss chocolate bars.

6 Likes

One of my favourite books, not rocket science but a very gentle reminder why it’s worth to be happy :heart:

2 Likes

r3,thank you so much for the chocolate (won’t last long), kitchen toys, and shells. I probably won’t bake more cookies for New Years but it will be fun playing later in the year. Perfect gift!

`

4 Likes

Michelle, I cannot thank you enough for this gift! Today was such a stressful day again and then I received this :smile::heart: the timing couldn’t be better! The sound it beautiful and I wish I could give you a big hug for giving me the motivation for some extra peace and quiet time :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

goodness me, a surfeit of cards just arrived!
Thanks Nik and to the EW HQ golden people :slight_smile:
xxx
https://snag.gy/vJmHaw.jpg

4 Likes

you’re most welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After long last!

Thank you very much kinryuu for the card, as well as the assortment of useful gifts! I really was looking for some of those, and I’m glad you provided. :smiley:

EDIT: I’m sorry for some of the packages being empty; I just couldn’t resist opening them before snapping a pic!

4 Likes

The gifts from my secret santa @melissa0774 finally arrived i did get a nice towel and some sweets i also got some nice informations i really look forward to study. Thank you so much for the gifts. Also thank you to HQ for the nice card you sent.

4 Likes

Whew, I’m glad they finally arrived!!! I was getting worried! I’m glad you like them, I had fun picking them out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Funny coincidence - As I’m checking the forum right now I just happen to be holding one of the other candy canes that was in the same package as the ones I sent you. Weird to think I have one and I’m looking at a picture of the other ones and they’re all the way in Norway right now.

2 Likes

@baraitalo

Love my lemur legos!

5 Likes

Ty hq for the card! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh My God ! OMG ! I opened my mailBox this afternoon and finally seen a package in it !!!

Thank you HQ ! Thanks you my @susi (iiiiiiiiiiiiii) !!!
So here i am now with my cappuccino and croissant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Swag from eyewire winter games?
You are most welcome!

3 Likes

And yesterday received an awesome HQ card, i’m really happy :slight_smile:

Thank you Goldens for these pretty words :slight_smile: I’m always glade having the opportunity to work with you :wink:

2 Likes