Secret Santa 2015

Not my secret santa gift yet, but I just wanted to say ty to HQ!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

My best wishes to HQ and all eyewire-friends !

9 Likes

omg thatโ€™s so sweet! thank you!

4 Likes

Ah, well then, the mystery continues! In the meantime, FluffyGrim will vigilantly watch over HQ! :ghost:

5 Likes

Very festive! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

@michellewooten Thank you sooooo much my secret Santa! These arrived today and made me so happy :smiley: The book will relax me and scarf will keep me warm and remind me of you! :wink: Thanks @amy for arranging this :heart:
Happy holidays and new year to everyone!

9 Likes

Oh yay!!! I am so glad you got them for Christmas!! The scarf looks lovely on you! I just read that coloring is as good as meditating, so relax, and enjoy! Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes: I was thinking of trying the coloring but never got the chance to take a look! So itโ€™s perfect!

4 Likes

Thank you!!! @Atani :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks so much to blackblues for this cool puzzle lamp! Now for the challenge of putting it together! Iโ€™m sure that all my practice playing EyeWire will help me solve this puzzle in a flash :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

cool!! very awesome!

1 Like

Thanks dereksims for a marvellous book and sweet santa yoga card!

7 Likes

Also big thanks to kinryuu, pkeoughan, and susi for sending cards and a plush grim to HQ!

3 Likes

5 Likes

lol! thatโ€™s marvelous! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool! It finally arrived :smile: Did you finish it yet? @celiad :grin:

2 Likes

Nice book, great gift! I enjoyed it, interesting idea, kind of Brave New World for the new generations :wink:

3 Likes

I am posting this for @jte712 who is a Korean player, participated in Secret Santa 2015 and lately emailed me this message and the photo. (๋น„๋ฐ€ ์‚ฐํƒ€ ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ์— ์ฐธ์—ฌํ•œ jte712๋‹˜์ด ๋ณด๋‚ธ ์ด๋ฉ”์ผ๊ณผ ์‚ฌ์ง„์„ ์˜ฌ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.)

jte712 wrote:
๋น„๋ฐ€ ์‚ฐํƒ€๋‹˜ ์ดˆ์ฝœ๋ › ๋ณด๋‚ด์ฃผ์…”์„œ ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์—ฐ๋ง๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์ผ์ด ๋ฐ”๋น  ์ง‘์„ ๋น„์šฐ๊ณ  ์นœ์ฒ™์—๊ฒŒ ๋งก๊ฒผ๋”๋‹ˆ ํƒ๋ฐฐ ๋‚ด์šฉ๋ฌผ์„ ๋ณด๊ณ  ๋จน์–ด๋ฒ„๋ ธ๋„ค์š”.
์กฐ์นด๊ฐ€ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋ง›์žˆ๊ฒŒ ๋จน์–ด์„œ ๋ง๋ฆฌ์ง€ ์•Š์•˜๋‹ค๊ณ  ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ๊ทธ๋ž˜๋„ ์กฐ๊ธˆ ๋‚จ์€ ๊ฑด ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์ผํ•˜๋ฉด์„œ ์•ผ๊ธˆ์•ผ๊ธˆ ๋ง›์žˆ๊ฒŒ ๋จน๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

translated:
My dear Secret Santa,
Thank you for sending me chocolate! I have been really busy at work since the end of last year and I asked my family to take care of the package (from you). My nephew(or niece) opened it and really enjoyed chocolate you sent. He/She liked it so much that nobody could have stopped her/him. But, there is some left and I enjoy it bit by bit when I am at work.

5 Likes

I am SO glad it arrived, shipping to Korea is an experience :stuck_out_tongue: Your nephew/niece likes sweet stuff a lot I can see from what is left ^^ You just made my day, been worried since over a month haha <3

5 Likes

Hello @r3strictedArea,

Thank you for your reply! I will let jte712 know you posted this message.

4 Likes